Friday, February 13, 2009

Free Membership to Remember the Milk

Thanks to the great people at Remember The Milk, I have a free 1-year membership that I am giving away here on my blog.  

Here are the rules:
  • You must comment on this blog with a number between 1 and 250.
  • Your comment must be posted before 8:30AM CST on Tuesday, February 17, 2009.
  • I will use Random.org to generate the winning number.
  • Only one number per person (your first posted number will be used).
  • The winner will be determined by the number closest to the number drawn.
  • In case of a tie, the number posted first will win.
That's it.  So post away, send your friends, spread the word.

The winner will be posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 8:45AM CST


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 yo

February 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

124

February 14, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Brian Kortum said...

I have always wanted to know your random thoughts because mine don't make sense to me.

February 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Brian Kortum said...

Oh, I get it. 32

February 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home