Monday, December 1, 2008

Why it still matters to teach children the Word of God...

This is the oldest daughter of one of my best friends.  I remember when she was born just over 5 years ago.  Her name is Honor. Her mother Courtney and her dad Adam have been great models for me as I have pursued a Godly marriage over the last 10 months, and I hope to one day have a daughter or son who can quote scripture like this at 5 years old.  What a testament to their devotion to raise Godly children. Thanks Adam and Court for challenging me to keep growing toward Christ.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colt, thanks for the thanks. Really, Honor's scripture memory is the product and evidence of a Godly mother. To every Christian husband and wife I know: keep the mother in the home.

Colt, we love you.

Adam

December 4, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Courtney:

Colt, you and my husband are both too kind. I still had your old blog on my google reader! So now I'm all caught up on you guys. Hope things are going well!

December 8, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home