Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flock Update and Weekend Report

Quick update on my Flock experience.

So far I am liking the fact that I don't have to stop browsing the web to stay up on my twitter and facebook friends.  I have yet to go beyond those two places yet, but will be exploring things like Flickr and others in the coming weeks, so I am liking that it is all in one place.

Not to mention the built in feed reader is nice to.  I have organized folders so I can sort through by topic and look at groups of feeds rather than going through each one. 

I am not quite ready to give my total seal of approval yet, but I will be back with more thoughts later in the week.

On an unrelated note, our weekend services went really well.  We had a special Choir Christmas Celebration and though it was hard work to prepare for everything, I think it was really special. Our Worship Director, Dustin Rouse did a great job. Along with Choir Director Eva Carr, the choir, band and orchestra it all went great.

Special props to our tech team who pulled it all together from behind the scenes.  It was a total success.

What was special about your weekend?  How did your services go this weekend?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home