Trying A New Browser... Flock
OK, so I downloaded Flock. It is this browser from Mozilla that is designed to incorporate all of your social media and networks into one place. I have set up my facebook and twitter and brought in all my feeds. It has sidebars for you to sort through everything while keeping a browsing space for you to get around the web.
I am just getting into it, so I will keep you posted on my thoughts as I try to live there and make it all work.
What online tools are you using that I need to know about?
I am just getting into it, so I will keep you posted on my thoughts as I try to live there and make it all work.
What online tools are you using that I need to know about?
Blogged with the Flock Browser


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home