Wordpress...To switch, or not to switch
Ok,
So I have noticed as I have browsed around the web looking at various blogs that many people use Wordpress. I also remember several friends making the move to the blog client from others including the one I use, Blogger.
Now I have had no complaints about blogger, nor do I necessarily want to switch just to switch. I do wonder though if there is more out there that I could be using, creating, doing to improve my blog if I used a client like Wordpress over Blogger.
I know I don't have a huge number of regular readers, but I do ask those of you who do read, or anyone who might stumble upon it from the planned promotion of this post to please give me your thoughts on any experiences you might have had with either Wordpress or Blogger and why you prefer one over the other.
Thanks
So I have noticed as I have browsed around the web looking at various blogs that many people use Wordpress. I also remember several friends making the move to the blog client from others including the one I use, Blogger.
Now I have had no complaints about blogger, nor do I necessarily want to switch just to switch. I do wonder though if there is more out there that I could be using, creating, doing to improve my blog if I used a client like Wordpress over Blogger.
I know I don't have a huge number of regular readers, but I do ask those of you who do read, or anyone who might stumble upon it from the planned promotion of this post to please give me your thoughts on any experiences you might have had with either Wordpress or Blogger and why you prefer one over the other.
Thanks
Blogged with the Flock Browser


2 Comments:
Colt,
A couple of my buddies use Wordpress and I think they have a more "professional" feel than Blogger. In addition, my buddies tell me that Wordpress provides an "analytical tool"; such as, the creator can "see" where people come from and how they got there.
If I did not have the option to use my church's website for my blog - I would use Wordpress.
I hope this helps and let me know if you switch!
I've been using WordPress for a little while now. I like it, but I'd like to figure out how to link my blog to the world. Still haven't taken the time to do that. I guess I could promote it more on facebook, and perhaps I will... more stuff to do! Hope things are going well at tonight's service. Probably see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home