Hey Colt, it's good to see your a blogger; I just got started with mine (www.dylanallen.net).
As for the bailout, what Ramsey says here has a lot more truth that what the Presidential candidates have been trying to sell. They won't say it is the people's fault because they are afraid of losing votes. A lot of people just found themselves in a bad situation, but most of us live way above our means.
I am the Director of Visual Arts at Bethel Church in Crown Point, IN. (Bethel Church does not endorse anything I write on this blog, these are my personal thoughts and opinions.)
1 Comments:
Hey Colt, it's good to see your a blogger; I just got started with mine (www.dylanallen.net).
As for the bailout, what Ramsey says here has a lot more truth that what the Presidential candidates have been trying to sell. They won't say it is the people's fault because they are afraid of losing votes. A lot of people just found themselves in a bad situation, but most of us live way above our means.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home