Why I Want To Blog
I work in an environment where creativity has to come quick, be good and be applicable. I need a place to talk about what I am thinking in hopes that someone else who is creative can help me make good ideas great and bad ideas disappear. Whether that is the alter ego of myself or someone else who happens upon this blog, I don't know. I also want to blog because I see the opportunity for networking and personal growth in blogging. There are many people I know that do what I do across the country and they all blog. I read most of their blogs daily. I think it is time for me to join in the conversation about what I am learning as I travel through this process of creating creative elements to help spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am passionate about what I do, but I need to have an outlet to focus that passion and desire so that it becomes refined into an effective tool for the Kingdom. I hope that this can be that outlet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home